Saturday, May 5, 2012

Raw and Un-Edited Journals from my past ... ABSOLUTELY INSANE! (Cont.)

April 2, 2010


It's Friday in the late afternoon and I'm at work.  I am waiting for the end of my shift and going to down to San Diego for the night to meet Kevin.  I am not sure what is going to come out of this, and not getting my hopes up because to be honest it is still too soon to date anyone.  We have chatted all week on the phone so he seems pretty nice and looking forward to meeting up with him and having dinner.  Yes, I am going to be staying the night, so what!  I need some attention and maybe a little ego boost too.  Again, there are no expectations from either one of us, just to enjoy each others company, for pete's sake, he lives in San Diego anyways.  Too far for anything else.  


April 15, 2010

So it has been quite a month and I am finally over Anthony now at this point.  It sure was quite a difficult process to go through and all, but I did it.  I am putting myself back together and back into AA.  I mean deep into the program.  What I have going on with me now is that I am continuing to look for my next boyfriend like "he" will be the fix to my problems.  I am so codependent.  I am getting a little more attention lately and not sure where all that is coming from, but whatever I can get at this point. (haha)  I am working out a lot more than usual to try and lose my excess fat I gained when with Anthony, boyfriend fat as I call it.  I got a new job today and as a result of all my prayers and positive thinking and of course the constant footwork!  I am very happy now and I can play catch up with everything, mainly my car!  I am also on the books to do a "movie" at the end of the month so that should do the trick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment