Thursday, May 3, 2012

Prayers that I like to voice ....

Third Step Prayer ... (Page 63 out of the Big Book of AA)

 "God I offer myself to thee - to build with me and to do with me as Thou wilt.  Relieve me of the bondage of self, that I may better do Thy will.  Take away my difficulties, that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of Thy Power.  Thy Love, and Thy Way of life.  May do Thy will always!"


Seventh Step Prayer ... (Page 76 out of the Big Book of AA)

"My Creator, I am now willing that you should have all of me, good and bad.  I pray that you now remove from me every single defect of character which stands in the way of my usefulness to your and my fellows.  Grant me strength, as I go out from here to do your bidding, Amen."


 I Pray this as humbly as I can ...

Lord thank you:  for all the blessings that you have poured on me, my family, and my friends.  Thank you for my health, my job ... for everything Lord.

Grant those the opportunity that don't know you and to those that have forgotten about you ... to know you as I know you, as the God of eternal kindness, grace and mercy.  As the Father who lovingly watches over us, daily taking care of our every need, who will never leave us nor forsaken us and is always available, at anytime, to listen to our every word.  

Thank You for always loving and caring for us even when no one else does.  Thank You for making me your child because you loved me enough to forgive my sins (past, present and future) by sending your blood (Jesus Christ) to keep me from an eternal death in hell!  I trust you with my life and I can't do anything with out you!  Continue to guide me and strengthen me to further be of service to you and others.  

Amen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment