Saturday, March 31, 2012

Memories from the past .......

Getting ready to go in Dad's boat
   
I loved going camping and my shovel set








Getting to go to the park and have a picnic

Halloween, funny, but I still remember that costume
I loved my Easter outfits
It was snowing that year for Halloween
Hillarious!

Taken 3 days before my Grandfather passed on to God's hands
In the park with our Dad eating A & W .... YUMMY!
I was always smiling :-)

Just posing for the camera




Ahhhh, Big brother on Easter Sunday
Like "really" 
Ahhhhh, my teddy

Xmas night and my favorite bear I had for a very long time
Having to put a wet wash cloth on my head to keep down the "alphalpha"
I am VERY excited!
Every Holiday was important to us as Christians ...... Easter Sunday Cake


OMG my favorite shirt
Christmas

being a "social" rather than a "stoner"



No comments:

Post a Comment